We support today’s growing mobile and cloud computing markets with our portfolio of power, thermal and infrastructure management products, software and solutions, all complemented by our extensive global service network.
We help strengthen the world’s most vital applications by bringing together global reach and local knowledge, and our decades-long heritage.
FibreConneX’s offering includes a full set of product and service solutions designed to deliver a robust communication network that offers real-time information:
- Made from Electro Galvanize steel thickness 1.2 mm. rust proof and lightweight.
- The color painting processed with Electro-Static powder coating.
- Front door push handle lock flush caps cabinet.
- Both sides frilling ventilation’s fin and to protect the water in the aquarium.
- 2 mm. thickness steel rear support for the cabinet to size electrical pole.
- Roof top can be mount with blower 4″.
- Cable wire guide and rubber shield around the cabinet.
- All parts are bonding together with grounding cable kits.
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO 1401:2004 certified.
- Dimension 43 x 69 x 15.8 cm.
There is a need for a turnkey infrastructure for edge applications that includes:
- Standardized configurations that are tailored to the application, factory integrated, validated and tested.
- High availability with network independent remote management and extensive emergency service coverage.
- Secure physical and remote access with on-site intrusion detection and user rights-driven remote management.