With SC to ST termination, this high quality fibre optic patch cable is specifically designed for Fast Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM and Gigabit Ethernet applications. The SC connector features a push-pull locking system while the ST connector features a bayonet locking system.
- Compliant with IEC, EIA/TIA and Telcordia standards
- Standard and bend insensitive single-mode and multimode fiber
- Available with different connector types SC/UPC, LC/UPC, FC/UPC, ST/UPC, SC/APC, LC/APC, FC/APC
- Conforms to the materials requirements of RoHS2, REACH & SvHC
- Available in different jacket buffer characteristics Tight buffer, semi-tight buffer, loose buffer