FibreConneX’s FILC help ensure that fibre optic cables are spliced and housed quickly and easily.
FIBRE OPTIC IN-LINE ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF A ROBUST, RELIABLE NETWORK.
FILC facilitate network maintenance and expansion. In addition, FILC help ensure crucial network fibre con- nections do not fail in the most severe conditions.
FibreConneX designs and manufactures a wide portfolio of FILC. Available in a range of sizes, they can accommodate any cable size or construction, and protect fibre connections in any environment – aerial, pedestal, buried, or underground. FILC combine proven fibre management hardware with a highly reliable sealing system.
- Compact design for telecom outside plant application.
- Hinged structure.
- Sheath retention & central strength member fasten system included.
- Ribbed closure construction and light weight plastic provides strength and resistance to chemical and U.V attack.
- Installation and reentry with a minimum of tools.
- All hardware are included.
- RoHS compliance.