FibreConneX’s DROP help ensure that fibre optic cables are spliced and housed quickly and easily.
FIBRE OPTIC DROP CLOSURES ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF A ROBUST, RELIABLE NETWORK.
DROP facilitate network maintenance and expansion. In addition, DROP help ensure crucial network fibre con- nections do not fail in the most severe conditions.
FibreConneX designs and manufactures a wide portfolio of DROP. Available in a range of sizes, they can accommodate any cable size or construction, and protect fibre connections in any environment – aerial, pedestal, buried, or underground. DROP combine proven fibre management hardware with a highly reliable sealing system.
- Compact design for FTTH application.
- The closure is used to break out fibres from a looped cable to connect business customer, MDU’s or single living units.
- Installation and reentry with a minimum of tools.
- Easy to be opened or closed.
- Re-enterable and reusable.
- All hardware are captived.
- Capable for loading 1:4, 1:8 PLC splitter.
- Capable for max. 8 pcs SC adaptors.