FibreConneX’s FDOM help ensure that fibre optic cables are spliced and housed quickly and easily.
FIBRE OPTIC DOME CLOSURES ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF A ROBUST, RELIABLE NETWORK.
FDOM facilitate network maintenance and expansion. In addition, FDOM help ensure crucial network fibre con- nections do not fail in the most severe conditions.FibreConneX designs and manufactures a wide portfolio of FDOM. Available in a range of sizes, they can accommodate any cable size or construction, and protect fibre connections in any environment – aerial, pedestal, buried, or underground. FDOM combine proven fibre management hardware with a highly reliable sealing system.
- May be used forcut, uncut and taut sheathapplica- tions.
- May be used for all fibre optic cable.
- Sheathretention¢ralstrengthmemberfasten system included.
- Ribbed closure construction and light weight plastic provides strength and resistance to chemical and U.V attack.
- Installation and reentry with a minimum of tools.
- Re-enterable and reusable.
- All hardware are included.
- Protection class: IP68
- RoHS compliance.