A range of Fibre Optic Cross Connect Cabinet has been designed specifically for use within Fibre To The Home (FTTH) Passive Optical Networks (PON). The hubs are designed for use in outside plant applications for the housing of passive optical splitters in a variety of sizes with output Fibre capacities up to 576 Fibre. Traditional optical cables are normally used as input cable but a variety of configurations will be available to allow output cables to be used for the distribution / drop parts of an FTTH network.
- Designed for operation in a variety of climatic conditions
- Splitter modules are available in either 1:16 or 1:32 configurations
- Unassigned pigtails are easily stored and managed in a convenient parking bay
- Cable management ensures the minimum bend radius for optical Fibres is not exceeded
- Front access, convenient operation and maintenance
- Good cable route and management keeps the Fibre bending radius not less than 30mm.
- On ground and on pole