For scalability and affordability in central office applications, the largest telecommunications companies choose FibreConneX as the single source for engineering specification design, material and installation of communication networks.
As telecommunications evolves and expands its offerings, the central office is more than just the origination point for voice calls. It is now the hub and host location that manages the processing systems for voice, data, bandwidth and video. While many central offices are transitioning to newer technologies, companies want to protect equipment and make upgrades with no service interruptions. FibreConneX reputation as a reliable and trusted partner originates from decades of experience as an industry leader.
When you partner with FibreConneX, you have access to our highly skilled technicians (Level 3 or 4) to assist with any or all of your infrastructure needs.
Network services (EF&I)
- Engineering services
- Site surveys
- Detailed specifications
- Material lists
- Program management
- Feasibility studies
- Material management
- Project management
- Construction management
- Infrastructure installation
- Gray iron layout and installation
- Equipment cabling
- DC power
- Bay framework, shelves and modules
- Rack and stack services (pre-installation assembly to save time and money)
- Highly skilled, experienced technicians; Level I-IV
- DC power systems
- Engineering and installation services
- Equipment calibration
- Rectifier systems
- Battery plants
- Monitoring systems
- Turn-up and testing
- Continuity testing
- Loopback testing
- End-to-end testing
- BER testing
- OCx testing
- Maintenance and technical support
- Office alarms
- Network Telemetry Management
- Synchronization and office timing systems
- Power capacity management
- Grounding survey and remediation
- Huts, vaults (CEVs) and cabinets (CECs)
- Remote terminal deployment
- Site preparation
- Modification and rearrangement
- Equipment layout design and installation
- Custom Cabling
- Custom designed for customer-specific applications
- Telecordia standards
- Gray materials (boxes)
- Distribution shelves
- Continuation devices for throughput
- Test equipment
- Power meters
As voice, data and video delivery began to merge, FibreConneX introduced its proprietary Xpress Fiber Management® system that slashes through cable complexity with a modular architecture for scalability and flexibility.
As central offices consolidate, FibreConneX leads the way in delivering quality products and services on time, every time. With nearly three decades of experience, FibreConneX earned its reputation as a cost competitive, safe and reliable partner for installing all types of equipment and systems for communication networks.
MAKING 400G A REALITY
CDFP, OSFP, QSFP-DD and COBO form factors support the emerging Ethernet standard.
Today’s 400 Gigabit Ethernet (400GbE) module form factors offer the flexibility to satisfy various needs and environments across the Ethernet ecosystem and are targeted for massive aggregation of data across an array of applications. FibreConneX is at the forefront of developing these solutions with industry leaders to bring our customers the fastest speeds combined with the best performance.